What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer Relations. It means the candidate must be a software engineer with experience (new graduates will not be considered for this position) in
- programming: writing code end to end and being able to deliver a working application independently.
- content creation: writing documentation, blog posts, creating videos (and not the ones with the microphone from your laptop)
In short, if you are a developer passionate about code quality and good at creating content, you may be a good fit!
What is the location?
While Codiga is a US-based company, we are hiring remote. Our team is composed of engineers in Colombia, Canada and USA. We will consider any qualified candidate regardless of their location.
Why are you hiring?
Our new static code analysis tool, Rosie, is gaining traction from developers. Our initial version is now constantly used by developers all across the world, less than three months after its release.
Our vision is to develop the best static analysis tool that works across the software development lifecyle and that can be extended by anybody in the world.
While we have been able to build the tool and its ecosystem, we need to hire a new engineer to (1) add more rules to our static analysis engine (2) promote the tool and explain how it works and (3) help us improve the developer experience.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Creating rules: create more analysis rules (see examples of rules on our hub). Our tool will soon support Java and C#, and we want to have more rules for these languages.
- Grow our user base
- create content (documentation, blog posts, video) to demonstrate the tool
- create a community of developers focused on code quality
- Help enhance the developer experience:
- engage with the engineering team to improve the developer experience to write rules.
- write tests to avoid regression and absence of product defects.
What is the compensation?
The compensation range for this role is between $50k and $100k, depending on experience and location. You can learn more about our hiring guidelines and principles in this article, especially how we handle compensation and expectations.
How to apply?
Send us an email to
email@example.com with the following information:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Link to your GitHub profile
- Why do you want to join Codiga
- An example (link) of a piece of code you are proud of (and why you are proud of it!)
- An example (link) to some content (video, blog post, documentation) you created and you are proud of
Note that applications without answers to the following questions will not be considered. We will screen all potential candidates and schedule screening interviews for all great fits!