Migration plan from Code Inspector to Codiga
As we changed our name from Code Inspector to Codiga, we want to explain what are the impacts for our existing users. Following this guide will make sure you take a smooth transition!
- The main website is now https://www.codiga.io
- Our blog is now located on https://www.codiga.io/blog/
- Our documentation is on https://doc.codiga.io
Our API is now https://api.codiga.io
- If you are using the GitHub App for code reviews, no action is required. All code reviews will be done as Codiga from now on and no action is necessary.
- If you are using the Code Inspector GitHub Action to check the code quality, you need to migrate to the Codiga Github Action. You can read our documentation and install the new GitHub Action available on the GitHub marketplace.
No action is required, all automated code reviews will not be done under the name of Codiga.
No action is required, all automated code reviews will now be done under the name Codiga.
VS Code users
We recommend you transition to the Codiga VS Code Plugin.
No update will be pushed to the existing Code Inspector plugin and we will remove the Code Inspector plugin in June 2022.
We recommend you transition to the Codiga JetBrains extension.
No update will be pushed to the existing Code Inspector JetBrains extension and we will remove the Code Inspector extension in June 2022.
Users with public badge
The URL of the public badge and the public page has changed. Log into your Codiga account on https://app.codiga.io and get the URL from the profile page.